Embrace the Call: Be Fresh. Live Fresh. Lead Fresh.
FYI – Embrace the Call 2018 is going ahead. Register below!
Embrace the Call is a professional development opportunity for all CBAC pastors with the focus on personal and practical ministry concerns. It was created to encourage and support the pastor in strengthening their resilience, endurance and perseverance in ministry.
Embrace 2018 will also be the launch of the LeadFresh Initiative for pastors. A community of CBAC pastors who want to be proactive about leading fresh in God’s presence and power.
Come join us!
Explore with us how we can be, live and lead in spiritually fresh and empowered ways!
Dates & Location: June 11-12, 2018 @ Crandall University
Theme: Embrace the Call: Be Fresh. Live Fresh. Lead Fresh.
Registration: 12:30pm-1:15pm on June 11th.
Event time: June 11 @ 1:30pm – June 12 @ 4pm
Organizers: Garth Williams & Cheryl Ann Beals
・Retired CBAC Pastor – Free!
・Full-time student (Bachelor or Masters level) – $15
・CBAC Church Planter – $15
・Credentialed CBAC pastor in between churches – $15
・Pastor of CBAC Church avg. attendance under 50 – $20
・Pastor of CBAC Church avg. attendance 50 and over – $30
・Credentialed CBAC pastor serving in other ministries – $30
・At the door – $40
・Non CBAC Pastor – $50
・Peter Reid – Being Fresh
・Renée Embree – Living Fresh
・Roger Graham – Leading Fresh
・Mark Harris – Spiritual Formation facilitator
・Cheryl Ann Beals – LeadFresh Initiative
・Garth Williams – Engage & Leadership Development
・Lionel Moriah – Communion
- Free Book – For pre-registering, we want to give you a book (Please indicate your format preference – hard copy or e-book – when registering). You must register by June 1st to get a hard copy of the book.
- Carpooling? If your roundtrip is more than 200km and you carpool, we want to help with travel costs.
- Bring one other pastor – $20 gas card
- Bring two or more other pastors – $30 gas card
- Please let us know when you check in at registration on June 11th!
- Schedule – TBD. Registration starts at 12:30 on June 11th. First session starts at 1:30pm Ends at 4pm on June 12th.
- Meals – not included in registration. All meals are off site and at your own expense.
- Accommodations –
- Days Inn (CBAC Corporate Rate $99; will need to reference CBAC to get this rate) – 506-384-1050.
- Hampton Inn – $115 taxes extra. 506-855-4819. Mention CBAC.
- Crandall University – $35 Single; $65 Double. Breakfast included. Taxes extra. 506-858-8970
- Promote – help us promote this event. Download the slide here: http://baptist-atlantic.ca/download/19092/.
*Embrace the Call is made possible by a generous grant from the trust of Ruth Colburne. Ruth was a great supporter of the CBAC in our efforts in the ongoing encouragement and professional development of pastors.
Photo by Ben White on Unsplash