Embrace the Call: Resilience, Perseverance & Endurance in Ministry
Embrace the Call is a professional development opportunity for CABC pastors with the focus on personal and practical ministry concerns. This year’s emphasis will be: Resilience, Perseverance & Endurance. This timely topic will be addressed by speakers John Stewart, Rob Nylen & Peter Reid. We’re looking forward to a time of reflection, encouragement, worship and celebration.
Dates & Location: May 16-17, 2016, Crandall University, Moncton, NB
・Pastor of CABC Church avg. attendance under 50 – $20
・Pastor of CABC Church avg. attendance 50+ – $30
・Full-time student (Bachelor or Masters level) or Credentialed Pastor currently not serving – $15
・Church Planters – $15
・Retired CABC Pastor – Free registration
- Free Book – For pre-registering, we want to give you a book (Please indicate your format preference – hard copy or e-book – when registering).
- Carpooling? If your roundtrip is more than 200km and you carpool, we want to help with travel costs.
- Bring one other pastor – $20 gas card
- Bring two or more other pastors – $30 gas card
- Please let us know when you check in at registration on May 16th!
- Schedule – TBD. Registration starts at noon on May 16th. First session starts at 1:30pm Ends at 3pm on May 17th.
- Meals & Accommodations – not included in registration. All meals are off site and at your own expense. See below for accommodations options.
- Accommodation Options:
- Crandall University – $40 per person for double occupancy rooms; single room is $50 per person. Breakfast is included in the cost of the room.
- Hampton Inn & Suites – $112 + tx. Use reference code is “CHXCAB”. **Book by April 25th! Breakfast, wifi & parking inc.
- Amsterdam Inn – $99 + tx for 1-2 people; $109 + tx for 3-4 people. **Must book by May 2nd! Breakfast, wifi & parking inc.
- Comfort Inn – $102.00 + tx **Must book by May 2nd! Breakfast, wifi & parking inc.
- Travelodge – $92 + tx **Must book by May 2nd! Breakfast, wifi & parking inc.