- Are you carrying a heavy debt load from university? Are you struggling to meet monthly payments for housing, transportation and credit card debts?
- Do you have any month left at the end of the money?
- Where can you turn for the advice needed to restructure debt so you can not only bear it, but also can work to get out from under it?
- What about caring for those we love so they are provided for should tragedy strike?
- What programs are available through the Government or other resources to provide financial assistance?
If you’re a member of the Canadian Baptist Pension Plan, the CABC’s Pension and Insurance Board will be hosting a financial planning seminar on May 26-27, 2014 in Truro (exact location TBA). If you have never attended before, you need to be there. If you’re nearing retirement, you need to be there (even if you’ve come before). There is no cost to participants courtesy the CABC P & I Board. Accommodations as well as supper on the 26th and breakfast on the 27th are included.
In order to ensure we are able to book a room for you, we need you to register by May 10th. After that date, please contact Karen (506-635-1922 ext. 108).