ATTN: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS
Battery running low? Need a boost? Come to RECHARGE!
RECHARGE is an initiative led by a working group of CBAC church Administrative Assistants and sponsored by the Leadership Development department of the CBAC. The goal of RECHARGE is to encourage and enrich the lives and ministry of those who are often on the front lines of our ministries.
- Date: April 26, 2017 (10am-3pm)
- Location: Highfield Baptist Church, Moncton, NB
- Cost: $40 per person (includes lunch)
- Speakers & Topics: LaVonna Anderson & Kim Cook
- LaVonna Anderson – Say Yes to PMS (Practicing My Self-care)
- Kim Cook – Personalities: It’s in the DNA (Deciphering, Navigating and Accommodating)
- Letter to churches: http://baptist-atlantic.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/RECHARGE-Letter-2017.pdf
- Registration is open now!
The role of the Administrative Assistant in a church is invaluable to the mission of the church. This event a great opportunity for you to support and invest in your Administrative Assistant so they can achieve their full potential in their calling.
In our CBAC’s 2025 Goals, we identify that we need our pastors to be healthy leaders and our churches to need to be healthy churches. Having healthy Administrative Assistants is key to having healthy pastors and churches.
As a Pastor and leadership team, please consider releasing and supporting your Administrative Assistant for this one-day event (not as a holiday or time off without pay). As well, please consider covering the $40 registration fee. This small investment will produce great returns to your church’s ministry.