Refresh is a weekend retreat that focuses on the needs of the wives of vocational and bi-vocational pastors, and ministers serving within or affiliated with the Canadian Baptists of Atlantic Canada. This also includes wives of retired clergy serving within or affiliated with the CBAC.
We hope to offer encouragement, enthusiasm, and refreshment for your role within the ministry family. Come and fellowship with other ministry wives and receive the blessing God has prepared for you.
Organized by Ministry Wives for Ministry Wives.
New Refresh website: www.cbacrefresh.wordpress.com
- Dates: November 3-5, 2017
- Location: Moncton, NB
- Registration: Watch for registration soon!
- Special Speaker: Sarah Bessey (see brochure below for bio)
- Worship Leader: Pastor Tammy Giffen (see brochure below for bio)
- Questions? please email Refresh Registrar
- Early bird (by 4pm on August 28th) – Single $390/person; 2/Room $265/person; 3/Room $220/person; 4/Room $200/person
- Regular Rate (by 4pm September 28th) – Single $410/person; 2/Room $285/person; 3/Room $240/person; 4/Room $220/person
- **$20 discount for first time attendees
- Deadline to register: 4pm on September 28, 2017
- Cancellation policy: No refunds given after deadline. Book early, space is limited.
- Some financial assistance is available. Please contact the registrar.
- Registration fee includes: accommodations, meals (Saturday – breakfast, lunch, banquet; Sunday – breakfast), snacks (Friday night and Saturday).
If you would prefer to pay by cheque, fill out the form below. Cheques are payable to Canadian Baptists of Atlantic Canada and mailed to the Registrar.