Transitional Leadership Ministry Specialized Training Day:
Leadership Skills for Ministry Challenges that Won’t Go Away
Friday, May 18, 2018
A one-day interactive training event to equip front-line church leaders in practical skills and competencies to deal effectively with challenging situations.
Location: Crandall University, Moncton, New Brunswick
Time: 9:30 a.m. — 4:00 p.m.
Skill Development Areas:
- Assessing and Working With Conflict
- Collaborative Conversations That Matter
- Building Team When Facing Disharmony
- Facilitating the Visioning Process
- Making Change Easier
- Hugh Fraser—Transitional Pastor for 18 years. Part of the Canadian Baptists of Western Canada, trained as a coach with the Institute for Generative Leadership.
- Cam Taylor— Director of Transitional Leadership Ministries, leadership coach, facilitator, and co-author of Between Pastors.
For more information: contact Cam Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org (604) 866-0057 or registrar Maggie Cox at email@example.com (604) 952-0050 ext 313. Cost: $129 per person ($69 for spouse)