Over the past number of weeks we’ve had the great privilege to record conversations with various pastors across the CABC and ask them about resilience, endurance and perseverance in ministry. These are critical qualities necessary for successful ministry. But these things rarely or never are developed without going through difficult experiences. It’s important to recognize that tough times and challenges will come and as important to know how you will respond in these situations.
Here’s the list of people we interviewed and links to their videos:
- Rev. Dr. Ida Armstrong-Whitehouse – https://vimeo.com/165924985
- Rev. John Beers – https://vimeo.com/165340329
- Rev. Wayne Murphy – https://vimeo.com/166286964
- Rev. LeQuita Porter – https://vimeo.com/165606106
- Rev. Thelma McLeod – https://vimeo.com/165422698
- Rev. Dr. John Bartol – https://vimeo.com/165468275
These videos were originally recorded for Embrace the Call event, May 16-17, Crandall University. http://baptist-atlantic.ca/event/embrace-the-call/. Watch for details for 2017!