Palmer Atlantic Insurance Ltd., Ecclesiastical Insurance & the CBAC will be offering an afternoon seminar on May 9th @ Crandall University (Moncton, NB) from 12:45pm to 5pm. This is for pastors (senior & associate), treasurers, deacons, trustees, children/youth workers (paid or volunteer), camp directors, board members and anyone in a CBAC church interested.
They will be covering critical topics such as:
- Abuse Prevention
- Understanding Co-Insurance & Replacement Cost Coverage
- Commercial General Liability
- Directors & Officers Coverage
There is no cost to attend but we ask that you register. Information kits will be provided and we need to know how many are needed. Refreshments will be provided.
How to register:
- Online – https://atlbaptist.wufoo.eu/forms/pinnacle/
- By phone – Call Tina @ 506-375-7578
Info & Schedule:
Palmer Atlantic along with Ecclesiastical Insurance offer insurances to all CBAC churches (http://baptist-atlantic.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Ecclesiastical-Palmer-CBAC-ad-new-2017.pdf).
*Can’t attend? An electronic copy of the kit may be forwarded upon request (contact Tina @ 506-375-7578 or email@example.com).
- Tuesday, May 9th – 12:45pm – 5:00pm
- Crandall University, Moncton, NB
- No cost to attend but please register
- Refreshments provided
- Information Kits provided at registration*
- Event page here: http://baptist-atlantic.ca/event/pinnacle/