Our three Associate Executive Ministers (AEMs) are available to assist our pastors and churches in fulfilling their mission. Each AEM is a director of a centre that is tasked with helping us reach out 2025 Goals (https://baptist-atlantic.ca/2025-goals/).
- Rev. Kevin Vincent (begins May ’15)- New Congregations
- Rev. Greg Jones – Congregational Renewal
- Rev. Dr. Garth Williams – Leadership Development
Read more about the Three Centres here: https://baptist-atlantic.ca/our-convention/three-centres/.
- “I’m a pastor considering a move – who can help me?”
- “We’re a church looking for a pastor – who can help us?”
- “I’m a pastor facing a crisis – who do I call?”
- “We’re a church in need of direction & vision – what resources are available?”
- “I’m available for pulpit supply – who do I tell?”
Contact Wendy Jones, the Coordinator of Ministry Priorities for the Associate Executive Ministers by phone (506-635-1922 ext. 102) or email – email@example.com.
Some of the resources/workshops that Associate Executive Ministers are able to offer include:
- Assessing Your Church’s Health
- Transitioning Your Church to Increasing Health
- Understanding Your Core Values
- Developing Your Church’s Strategic Vision and Objectives (making use of ‘Discovery’ and/or ‘Natural Church Development’)
- Resources on Evangelism: Alpha, Lifeworks, Becoming a Contagious Christian
- Taking Aim at Leadership: Lay Leadership in the Local Church
- Seminars for Deacons, Trustees and other Church Leaders
- Ministry of Mediation or Arbitration: Help When the Church is in Conflict
- Developing the Art of Gracious Disagreement
- Help for the Church Looking for a Pastor – Pastoral Transition Process
- Holistic Biblical Stewardship
- Growing Financially Healthy Congregations