To facilitate the spiritual formation, leader development, health and well being of CABC Clergy and Staff by cultivating a growing awareness of the importance and need, creating opportunities that train & empower, and providing support that encourages and stimulates growth, health & well being.
Cheryl Ann is based in Dartmouth, NS but is looking forward to connecting with pastors across the atlantic provinces and finding ways to support them in their development and growth.
The best ways to contact Cheryl Ann are as follows:
- Click to email Cheryl Ann
- CABC Office: (506) 635-1922 ext. 129 (leave a voice message)
- Text: (902) 830-5929
CABC GoodLife Fitness Membership – To encourage our CABC pastors and staff in their physical health and wellbeing we are offering this special discount membership opportunity for CABC pastors (active or retired), CABC staff, those who are a part of the CABC benefits plan and their family members living in the same household.
The discount rate is up to 55% off the regular membership rate at GoodLife Fitness locations. Discount rates are $400 + taxes + $10 processing fee (NS – $470; NB & NL – $462). (Note: there are currently no GoodLife Fitness locations on PEI)
If you already have a GoodLife membership, you are eligible to receive similar savings. Please contact Cheryl Ann Beals for more info (email@example.com).
Membership to begin September 15, 2014 until September 14, 2015.
Interested in receiving our newsletters? Sign up at the bottom of this page.
To facilitate the spiritual formation, leader development, health and well being of CABC Clergy and Staff. This will include cultivating a growing awareness of the importance and need, creating opportunities that train & empower, and providing support that encourages and stimulates growth, health & well being.
Because it is a brand new venture, the set up will be a process.
- The first stage will involve consultation with leaders and ministry partners. There will also be an emphasis on research to gather relevant information to help in understanding the needs of our constituency. This stage will also include raising awareness of the importance of the topic and department for our convention.
- Stage two will be to formulate a plan and to identify and train facilitators.
- Stage 3 will be to implement, evaluate and make necessary changes.