Senior Staff Restructuring
Below is the information on the Restructuring of Senior Staff document along with other corresponding documents (approved at Oasis 2011):
- New Regions and New Nominating Committee Process 194.17 KB
- Ministry Placement Procedures Proposed 190.81 KB
- Proposed CABC Organizational Chart 631.77 KB
- Proposed Restructuring of Senior Staff 683.72 KB
- Senior Staff Restructuring FAQ for Oasis 2011 224.64 KB
- CABC Timeline for Senior Staff Review 80.83 KB
Here you will find resources for those who are accredited ministers or those who feel led by God to prepare for vocational ministry. This may also help those who are leaders in churches better understand how someone prepares to become, and maintains one’s standing as, a pastor in our Convention.
- Procedures for Ordination
- Regulations Concerning the Ministry(entire document):
- Protocol for Cases of Alleged Misconduct(not part of the Regulations but govern the Board’s activities)
If your church feels led to sponsor a refugee our Convention may be able to assist with this since our Convention is a Government-recognized Sponsorship Agreement Holder. Churches interested in sponsoring refugees should contact our office for more information.