The vision of the CABC is to have Healthy churches. Missional churches. Our mission is that together we Impact Leaders, Infuse Culture and Ignite Mission to bring our communities to Christ.
We believe that we can do far more together than we could ever hope to do as separate churches. Through this collaborative effort we have a vibrant impact in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We could not have this impact, without generous and sacrificial giving from churches and individuals.
It’s Easy to Give!
- Churches – We rely on the faithful giving of our churches. We ask that churches place the CABC as a budget line each year and consider the level of giving God is calling your church to give.
- Individuals – We also rely on the faithful giving of individuals (over and above their regular giving to their local church) who believe in the vision and mission of the CABC. See below for options.
- Monthly giving – Automatic monthly withdrawals from your bank account or charged to your credit card. Please call us to set this up: 1.888.635.1922
- Online – One time or monthly gift securely & easily through Pushpay.
- One time & Monthly – https://pushpay.com/pay/atlanticbaptist
- Text to Give – Text “cabc” to 77977
- Mail – Send cheque to:
Convention of Atlantic Baptist Churches
1655 Manawagonish Road,
Saint John, NB E2M 3Y2
- Call toll free: 1.888.635.1922
- Designate your gift –
- Where needed most
- New Congregations
- Congregational Renewal
- Leadership Development
- Refugee Sponsorship
Spending of funds is confined to programs and projects approved by the CABC. Each restricted contribution designated towards such an approved program or project will be used as designated with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason determined by the organization, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where needed most.