The Ministry Opportunities that are listed here from time to time are positions that do not require staff with CABC credentials (such as worship leader, minister of music, administrative assistant, etc.). Our Ministry Openings (pastors, associate pastors, other positions requiring CABC credentials) are available with a password (see below).
|Acadia Divinity College||Dir. of Advancement||Wolfville, NS||Jan. 20/14|
|Rusagonis Baptist||Music/Worship||Rusagonis, NB||Jan. 9/14|
|Windsor Baptist||Worship Leader||Windsor, NS||Sept. 25/13|
If you are not credentialed with the CABC and are interested or have questions, please contact Dale Taber our Ministry Secretary and she can assist you.
You are eligible for a password if you are:
- an Accredited Pastor with the CABC (active or retired);
- currently serving in senior or associate pastoral role in a member church;
- church or Association clerk;
- church or Association treasurer;
- currently serving on Council or a CABC committee or board;
- search committee chair (temporary access); or
- CABC staff.
If you fit one of these criteria and require a password, please contact our Communications Manager Andrew Myers. If you have a password, login using the link at the top of this page. (*Please note your role will determine what content you are able to view. Not everyone will be able to view ministry openings).
After you are logged in you can navigate the menu to the right titled “Member Services“.