The Ministry Opportunities that are listed here from time to time are positions that do not require staff with CABC credentials (such as worship leader, minister of music, administrative assistant, etc.). Our Ministry Openings (pastors, associate pastors, other positions requiring CABC credentials) are available with a password (see below).
|Program Officer (CBM)||Program Officer||Mississauga, ON||Nov. 5/14|
|Kingsboro Baptist||Youth Pastor||Kingsboro, PE||Oct. 21/14|
|Acadia Divinity College||Recruitment Coordinator||Wolfville, NS||Oct. 7/14|
|Birch Cove Baptist Preschool||Early Childhood Educator||Halifax, NS||Sept. 12/14|
|Windsor Baptist||Worship Leader||Windsor, NS||Sept. 25/13|
If you are not credentialed with the CABC and are interested or have questions, please contact Dale Taber our Ministry Secretary and she can assist you.
You are eligible for a password if you are:
- an Accredited Pastor with the CABC (active or retired) (Ministry Openings & Directories);
- currently serving in senior or associate pastoral role in a member church – (if you are not accredited – Directories Only);
- church or Association clerk (Directories Only);
- church or Association treasurer (Directories Only);
- currently serving on Council or a CABC committee or board (Directories Only);
- search committee chair (temporary access) (Ministry Openings & Directories); or
- CABC staff (Ministry Openings & Directories).
If you fit one of these criteria and require a password, please contact our Communications Manager Andrew Myers. If you have a password, login using the link at the top of this page. (*Please note your role will determine what content you are able to view. Not everyone will be able to view ministry openings).
After you are logged in you can navigate the menu to the right titled “Member Services“.