Financial Planning Seminar
Who is this for?
For pastors and other ministry staff who are members of the Canadian Baptist Pension Plan. The spouses of members are strongly encouraged to attend as well. A number of presentations will be given to help us with the management of the resources entrusted to us.
There are many issues at play in our day to day lives and much of it involves our finances and how we manage them, both for today and looking ahead to our future.
- Date: May 23, 2023
- Registration Deadline: May 9, 2023 (registration is mandatory)
- Location: Crandall University, Moncton, NB
- Cost: Free for the seminar!
- Questions? Contact Karen Gunn – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (506) 635-1922, ext 1013
- Door Prizes: TBA *must be in attendance when draw takes place.
Questions we are asking:
- Will I ever pay off this debt?
- Will I have enough for my kids’ education?
- How can I manage with my salary?
- How do I plan ahead for things like vacation and retirement?
Topics to be covered:
- How our pension plan works. Options to consider to protect our investment and maximize our return. Looking at the latest App and considering the options;
- All of the other benefits available to us – life insurances, disability insurance, EAP, medical/dental;
- How to reduce debt and increase savings;
- Will and Estate planning
- Government programs available