- This event has passed.
Financial Planning Seminar
Who is this for?
For pastors and other ministry staff who are members of the Canadian Baptist Pension Plan. The spouses of members are strongly encouraged to attend as well. A number of presentations will be given to help us with the management of the resources entrusted to us.
There are many issues at play in our day to day lives and much of it involves our finances and how we manage them, both for today and looking ahead to our future.
- Date: May 23, 2023
- Registration Deadline: May 9, 2023 (registration is mandatory — contact Karen Gunn to register: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Location: Crandall University, Moncton, NB
- Time: Seminar starts at 9:30am and finishes at 4:30pm (Atlantic). Lunch is provided.
- Cost: Free for the seminar!
- Questions? Contact Karen Gunn – Email: email@example.com or phone: (506) 635-1922, ext 1013
- Door Prizes: TBA *must be in attendance when draw takes place.
Topics to be covered:
- How our pension plan works. Options to consider to protect our investment and maximize our return. Looking at the latest App and considering the options;
- All of the other benefits available to us – life insurances, disability insurance, EAP, medical/dental;
- How to reduce debt and increase savings;
- Will and Estate planning
- Government programs available