Welcome to the Communications department! Our mandate is to share with CBAC churches stories of the mission and ministry we are doing together as Atlantic Baptists. Some of the ways we do this include:
- Website updates with events, stories, media, and information.
- Distributing CBAC Connect inserts sent to all churches
- Distributing monthly email updates to pastors, church leaders and anyone else wanting to know what’s going on (CBAC Update; Youth & Family Update; Clergy Formation & Wellness; Intercultural Ministries; New Congregations).
- Making presentations in churches and at other gatherings
- Circulating periodic brochures
- Continually updating a database of contact information for our churches and leaders
- Continually updating the searchable online directory on this web site (*password required)
- Yearbooks are also available here.
Each year, CBAC churches are asked submit reports that help the our office understand how to serve member churches better. Contact information is used to update the contact information in the online Church Directory and statistics are published online in the Convention Yearbook. If your church has yet to fill out this year’s Annual Church Report, you can download them here. Copies will be mailed out to each church as well in January.
Annual Church Life Reports available now (year ending 2018)!
- Fillable PDF – ANNUAL-CHURCH-LIFE-REPORT-year-ending-2018-fillable.pdf: Please use the most recent version of Adobe Reader to fill this form out (other options such as Preview on Apple products will not work). You can fill it out in the Adobe reader and submit it by email. Please save a copy for your records. Note that if you use desktop email software (ie., Outlook) the form will attach directly to an email there. If you use a web email service (ie., Gmail, Yahoo), you will need to save the completed form and attach it manually.
- Online: https://atlbaptist.wufoo.eu/forms/annual-church-life-report-for-2018. Download information sheet here: ANNUAL-CHURCH-LIFE-REPORT-2018-instruction-sheet.pdf *Please collect all information before starting online form.
- Print and fill out: PDF (non-fillable)
Annual Association Reports
Looking for a speaker?
The CBAC staff would be delighted to speak at your church for any occasion! We want to help you celebrate! Staff are also available to speak at community outreach events or signature Sundays – we want to help you reach your community! CBAC staff are also available to speak on subjects within their area of special expertise. For instance, if your church wanted to have a youth emphasis Sunday, a special youth event, or a Sunday with an emphasis on marriage or parenting, someone from our youth and family department would be pleased to come.
If you want to plan a church-wide spiritual life retreat, a strategic planning gathering, a leadership seminar or stewardship seminar, our staff can help you. You can contact a staff member directly and invite them to come.