- This event has passed.
June 21, 2016 - June 23, 2016
What might happen if every existing church in Atlantic Canada were to re-capture the vision for mission, for multiplication, for radical generosity and intentional discipleship that Jesus envisioned?
- June 21-23
- Kingswood University, Sussex, NB
- Registration open – multiplyatlantic.com
- Cost: By May 1 – $225; After May 1 – $275
Multiply Atlantic will offer two church planting courses over a three day period (you’ll need to choose one):
Churches Planting Churches (CPC)
Harnessing the Power of the The Mother-Daughter Relationship.
Even a small church can make a huge impact for the kingdom. Bring new life to your congregation through practical, proven principles of Daughter Church Planting.
• Answer fears and objections to church planting
• Determine the involvement of the mother church
• Develop a timeline for the new church
• Find resources needed to fund the daughter church
• Overcome common barriers in the new work
• Recruit a church planter and leadership
• Create your own personalized V.I.P. (Vision-Involvement-Plan)
Church Planting Essentials (CPE)
Church Planting Essentials’ interactive and comprehensive instruction is designed to enable prospective planters to avoid church planting “land mines”, plan prayerfully, as well as discern and pursue their vision effectively.
• Organize, refine and pinpoint your vision, purpose, strategies and timeline early, so that you have a clear plan for the future
• Use the 12 Biblical principles for church planting in everything you do
• Recognize and avoid land mines such as launching too soon, choosing the wrong facility, or exhausting your launch team
MORE INFO VISIT DCPI (Dynamic Church Planting International)