A 3-Pronged Approach to Achieving Our Goals
Over the past few years, CABC churches have grasped the vision in our 2025 goals (baptist-atlantic.ca/2025-goals). We’re very encouraged by what we’re hearing from our community of churches. New congregations are rising up, leaders are becoming healthier and stronger, and churches are finding missional opportunities all around them.
To help us achieve these collective goals, we have established three centres:
- Centre for New Congregations – to encourage and train individuals and churches to engage in mission and evangelism.
- Centre for Congregational Renewal – to encourage and equip churches to help make the shift toward revitalization and resurrection.
- Leadership Development – to develop leaders through training opportunities, promoting formation and wellness, and providing tools to respond to cultural trends.
These centres are directed by our Associate Executive Ministers and tie directly into our 2025 goals. For more information about how they can support you, please contact us (baptist-atlantic.ca/contact-us).
More about our 2025 goals here: https://baptist-atlantic.ca/news-and-events/2025-goals/.
There is no one more committed than the CABC to the health and vitality of our churches. If our vision is of healthy and missional churches, our mission must be to Impact Leaders, Infuse Culture and Ignite Mission:
- Impact Leaders – impact leaders and develop impact leaders.
- Infuse Culture – encourage churches and leaders to be salt and light.
- Ignite Mission – challenge churches to take the next step of their mission.