We believe that we can do far more together than we could ever hope to do as separate churches. Through this collaborative effort we have a vibrant impact in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We could not have this impact, without generous and sacrificial giving from churches and individuals.
It’s Easy to Give!
- Churches – We rely on the faithful giving of our churches. We ask that churches place the CBAC as a budget line each year and consider the level of giving God is calling your church to give.
- Individuals – We also rely on the faithful giving of individuals (over and above their regular giving to their local church) who believe in the vision and mission of the CBAC. See below for options.
- Monthly giving – Automatic monthly withdrawals from your bank account or charged to your credit card. Please call us to set this up: 1.888.635.1922
- Online – One time or monthly gift securely & easily through Pushpay.
- One time & Monthly – https://pushpay.com/pay/atlanticbaptist/recurring
- Text to Give – Text “cbac” to 77977
- Mail – Send cheque to:
Canadian Baptists of Atlantic Canada
PO Box 6003, Moncton, NB E1C 0V7
- Call toll free: 1.888.635.1922
- Designate your gift –
- Where needed most
- New Congregations
- Congregational Renewal
- Leadership Development
- Refugee Sponsorship
- Youth & Family Ministries
- Saint John Hospital Chaplaincy Commission
Spending of funds is confined to programs and projects approved by the CBAC. Each restricted contribution designated towards such an approved program or project will be used as designated with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason determined by the organization, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where needed most.