Finally!! A training conference just for children’s workers! The NEXT conference is all about passing our faith along to the NEXT generation. Registration is only $49 and you receive a great speaker, awesome workshops, worship and lunch! Don’t miss it!
- Dates: April 17-18, 2015
- Location: Immanuel Baptist Church, Truro, NS
- Speaker: Sam Luce, Pastor, Redeemer Church, Utica, NY
- Worship Leader: Tammy Giffen & Family
- Full event: $49 until March 29th; $59 March 30th-April 15th; $65 at the door
- Friday only: $20 until March 29th; $30 after March 30th
- Online registration OPEN NOW!
- Accommodations: If you require, we have a negotiated rate with the following Truro hotels under “Convention of Atlantic Baptist Churches”:
- Super 8: $89 includes a continental breakfast (1-902-895-8884)
- Best Western: $95.99 (1-902-893-4311)
*Trouble viewing form? Click here: https://atlbaptist.wufoo.com/forms/wz1gsci1cmovx6
If you have questions, please contact the NEXT Conference Registrar Jacqueline Derrah by email or phone 506-635-1922 ext. 115.
I have been a pastor at Redeemer Church in Utica NY for the past 18 years. 14 of those years serving as children’s pastor. Currently I am serving as the Utica Campus Pastor and the Global family pastor.
I am currently a contributing editor to K! magazine, serve as chairman of INCM, co-authored “The Eric Trap”, have been involved in several book projects, and been blogging here since 2007. I have spoken at conferences and have done some consulting and coaching. My real passion lies in preaching the gospel, building and strengthening the local church in any way possible because I believe in creating environments where life change can take place. I truly believe that the local church is the hope of the world.
I have been married to my beautiful wife for 16 years together we have 4 beautiful children ages 10, 7, 5 and 1. We currently live in Upstate New York.
Download full list with description here: 2015 NEXT Workshops
- Biblical Storytelling – Lori Noseworthy
- “Should I Be Concerned?” Possible Indications of Child Abuse – Kim O’Connor
- How Can Your Church Equip Families to be Safer Online? – Jon Dixon
- Not your Mama’s Sunday School – Philip Bain
- Dealing with Discipline – Jen Rowsell
- It’s Your Move – Creative Ways to Partner with Local Schools – Linda Lamos
- The foundations of an effective Preschool ministry – Lynsay McLean
- Family Outreach – Kristen Reddy
- Partnering with your Community – Gavin McCombie
- Curriculum discussion panel – Dan Pyke, Jon, Carla, Heather Waugh, Geoff McLean, Renee Embree
- Children’s Midweek: Marvelous or Misaligned? – Victor Somers
- Who’s Next? – Mark Miller
- Growing your Family Ministry from the Inside Out – Melissa Hetherington
- Youth in Kids Ministry – Angela Wade
1. Registration starts on Friday night at 6:30pm.
2. Coffee will be available throughout the conference.
3. Lunch on Saturday is included in your registration and is a great time for networking with other leaders.