If you would like to do research into the history of Baptists in Atlantic Canada, we encourage you to visit the Baptist Archives in Vaughan Memorial Library at Acadia University in Wolfville, Nova Scotia. For more information about the library and archives you can visit the Vaughan Library site.
The Atlantic Baptist Archives houses the records of Baptist churches in Atlantic Canada along with their governing organization, the Canadian Baptists of Atlantic Canada (CBAC). This includes, but is not limited to:
- Minute books of the Church and their Boards, Committees, and organizations (Women’s Missionary Society, Sunday School, etc)
- Annual reports
- Membership lists
How do I deposit my baptist church records?
- Carpenter, Sterling (2019-08-31)
- Kinsman, Brian (2019-08-31)
- Soleil-Day, Shirley (2019-08-31)
- Bannister, Paul (2018-08-31)
- Murray, James (2018-08-31)
- Feltmate, Darrell (2017-08-31)
- Grant, Keith S. (2017-08-31)
- Johnson, Timothy G.J. (2017-08-31)
History Professor from Crandall University; Church History Professor from Acadia Divinity College; African Association representative; Acadia University Archivist; Acadia University Librarian or representative; Secretary: Mrs. Pat Townsend, Baptist Archives, Vaughan Memorial Library, Acadia University, Wolfville, NS