Director of Clergy Formation & Wellness
506-635-1922 ext. 1012
Email Cheryl Ann
Dr. Cheryl Ann Beals is the Director of Clergy Formation & Wellness (spiritual formation, leader development, health and well being of CBAC clergy and staff). God’s call on her life is to help others to find greater freedom to follow Jesus. Passionate about the Kingdom of God, as well as nurturing her own spiritual growth and that of others, Cheryl Ann is dedicated to the development & empowerment of spiritual leaders with a desire to create healthy Christian communities where people are set free & equipped to follow Jesus, even in the midst of difficulty & suffering.
She is originally from Cherry Brook, NS, she accepted Christ as Lord and Saviour in 1985. She was baptized and joined Cherry Brook UBC in the same year.
- Senior Pastor of Victoria Road United Baptist Church (Dartmouth, NS), of the African United Baptist Association – 2008-2013
Cheryl Ann has been a resource person and seminar leader for many years. She has been involved in ministry in various areas including:
- Aaron Ministries, ministry to Christian leaders (2007-08);
- missions with Canadian Baptist Ministries (2000- 07);
- Christian counselling (1991-2001);
- Pastoral support (1995-2000); and
- Missionary teacher in Brazil (1987-89).
Cheryl Ann is a graduate of Acadia University with a B.Sc (Honours) in Psychology and a B.Ed. She also holds a M.Ed degree in counselling from the University of Western Ontario, London, ON and a M.Div degree from McMaster Divinity College, Hamilton, ON. She also earned her D.Min from Acadia University in 2016. She was ordained by Sunrise Baptist Church, London, ON, in June 1998.